SANLight FLEX20, 20W
SANLight FLEX20 is specially designed for space-saving applications, with protection class IP68, which makes this module waterproof.
Multiple SANLight FLEX20 modules are daisy-chainable and easy/flexible to install.
The SANLight FLEX20 is extremely compact in size and is available in multiple lengths. Its sophisticated optics allow minimal layer spacing with maximum light distribution and homogeneity.
Typical power consumption:
FLEX 10 – 10 W
FLEX 20 – 20 W
SANLight FLEX20 Typical applications:
- Multi-layer cultivation with a minimum spacing
- Inter-lighting solution for high growing plants
- In-vitro cultivation
- Growth chambers
- Rooting of cuttings
- Standard substitute for fluorescent tube applications
- Additional lighting to existing luminaires
SANLight FLEX20 Highlights:
- Precise light guidance into the cultivation area
- No photon is wasted
- Rectangular illumination pattern with highest homogeneity
- Warm-white light-colour impression (standard spectrum) for comfortable working
- Specialised spectra available for selective plant growth manipulation (e.g. compact growth, etc.)
- Extremely compact size
- Available in multiple lengths
- 3-year guarantee
- Energy savings up to 50% compared to traditional systems
- Lifetime: 80.000 hours (L90)
- Passively cooled
- S1 (Spectrum 1) = for all stages of growth
880 x 31 x 25 mm
Download Flex 20 Datasheet
Browse all products from Sanlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.