HOMEbox Ambient Q100
The Ambient Q100 growbox is based on a square meter of growing space.
Its generous 2m height makes it a particularly popular choice with hydroponic growers where plants tend to be raised slightly higher off the ground in growing systems.
All the quality features you’ve come to expect from HOMEbox® are here:
- ✅ Roof inlets for easy mounting of extraction equipment
- ✅ Sturdy zips
- ✅ MicroMesh bug-screened
- ✅ OmniFlow air inlets and, of course...
- ✅ PAR+ super reflective lining to make the most of every photon from your grow light.
Recommended lighting: Adjust-a-Wings Hellion 315W SE-CMH
The 160 mm (6.3”) parallel ducts positioned high in each side panel allow for easy and independent ventilation of air-cooled reflector —recommended for 600-watt HID lamps.
"Highly recommended for the keen hobbyist who wants to enjoy high quality produce 365 days of the year!"
Assembled size: 100 x 100 x 200 cm
Grow space: 1 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x Back, 1x left
+ 160 mm (6.3”): 1x right, 2x left
+ 200 mm (8”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 200mm (8”) OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screens
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 75 kg