Flairform PYTHOFF Nutrient Conditioner
Hydroponic Nutrient Conditioner
Pythoff maximizes the effective working life of water and nutrient:
- Helps prevent root browning.
- Helps eliminates food sources responsible for attracting fungus gnat and other root-zone pests.
- Helps prevent plumbing blockages.
Pythoff’s formulation is a result of our extensive experience as water treatment consultants since 1966.
Pythoff is safe and non-toxic:
- Non systemic: Safe to use from seed to harvest.
- Complies with ‘organic' farming guidelines that prohibit the use of systemic chemicals.
- Use during vegetative & flowering.
- Dose rate 0.1-0.2ml/L (0.4-0.8ml/Gal). As with all products it is advisable to test compatibility prior to routine usage. Pythoff is not compatible with hydrogen peroxide or beneficial bacteria.
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L and 20L
- Technical: Click here to view product labels, feed charts, brochures and MSDS
Slimes and algae can cause diseases and blockages of plumbing components such as drippers, filters and pumps. They are also a food source that can be attractive to pests. To prevent the formation of slimes and algae:
● Ensure the nutrient solution is not exposed to light.
● Be aware that many organic additives (e.g. carbohydrates, sugars) can encourage the growth of slimes.
● Stored water and surface waters are a common source of slimes and therefore should be pre-treated prior to use in a hydroponic system.
● Routine replacement of recirculating nutrient solution and frequent cleaning of filters will help minimise problems.