Control Freak Dynamic Frequency Controllers 3A, 7A, 13A
Control Freak Dynamic Frequency Controller
Typically, most AC fan controllers crudely clip the AC sine wave to try to control fan speeds. Since an AC fan is designed to run on a 50Hz sine wave, the distorted wave supplied to the fan results in it buzzing. This is highly inefficient and will reduce the life of your fan.
The Control Freak Frequency Controller is unique in that it precisely alters the waves frequency to control the fan speed which results in super smooth fan control. There is no buzzing, the efficiency is much greater and the fan will last much longer.
- Digital, variable speed, multiple fan controller
- Runs AC fans with absolutely no buzzing
- Temperature controlled
- Significant energy savings, only pay for what you use
- Remote thermostat
- Extends fan life and improves safety of fan operation
- Maintenance free and lightweight
- 10-100% fan adjustment for smooth and linear speed control
- Two sprung covered power sockets per unit
- Large LCD display
- Configurable min/max fan speeds, desired temp, room temp and bandwidth
- Manual option for fixed fan speed operation